Friday, March 12, 2010

barney.Xo First blog

omg my sister won't shut up

shes a real shes pretty and all gets all the boys and has a great voice
my mum won'ts her to be a moddel i don't see why I mean shes not that pretty
well she is but come on I've seen prettyer I know I'm only three years older than her so we should be like best friends but I can't be her best friend that just means that I have to leave all my other friends just to be with her grrr,
she's sooooooo anoying she flirts with like all the boys that walk past when were waiting for our dad on thursday, then she pretends to drop somthing and picks it up in that way.
I mean I see where she get it from our OLDER sister ahhh, there like exactly the same leaving me out so I have to hang with my brother on the rugby feild, I'm like one of the boys.

But enough of my stupid sisters and on to my friends...I have the awsomest friends EVER I'm so glad I meet them other wise my life would be an utter failure.

I'm not much of a reader not like one of my friends shes a BOOKWORM major time, haha
but i absolutly LOVE her shes the one whos trying to get me to read more. Haha

Weell time for bed now i will try to comne back tomorrow

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment