Friday, March 12, 2010

continude

Ok so last time I was on I finished on my friends right well I've decided not to talk anymore about my family now I'm just going to talk about other stuff you know just random stuff...

Apple mac bookpros are totally awsome and my perants got my YOUNGER sister one and NOT me how anoyed do you think I am shes 12 and I'm 15 grrr, for my 12th birthday I got a swing so I could talk about all that girly stuff with my friends...but IF you read my last one I menchind that was like one of the boys, so I have NOT ever used.
Mum says it was a waist of her time having to go looking for, but I just say well you know what mum why don't you just give it to Jess to use shes a little snob, then thats when the fights begin, she tells me never to call her that AGAIN and I say I can call her that if I want I'm nearly 16 I should beable to have a life of my own, then she tells me in a big LOUD voice, RIGHT BETHINEY I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY COOL IF YOU DON'T GET THAT ATTICHUIDE OUT OF YOU BY 1.00 TODAY CAN LIVE YOUR LIFFE HEAR UNTIL YOU GET OVER YOURSELF, then I say why 1.00 then she says where going out for dinner since its Jess's birthday, (oh right did I forget to menchine that on Jess's birthday we HAVE to go out for dinner and that for my birthday my perants are ALWAYS working).So I just say fine I will get myself together.(pffft like thats ever going to happen this how I usally am (gosh its like my mum doesn't even know me any more)

well I have to go now I will come back AFTER dinner and talk about that bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment