Friday, March 26, 2010

sorry i havent been on 4 soooooooo long ma stupid sister was talkin 2 her BOYFRIENd whos in france on skype every hour of the day (blah)

hes a total nob, i dont see why she likes him

Ok so me and gemz went out on our horses (we are total freaks for horses)
my horses are augusta (shes 5 nearly 6 yay), gunna (hes so mine i never let any1 ride him), and lily (shes jess's but she so lazy she doesn't even know how to ride her so i ride her (shes practicly mine)
no ones alowed to ride augusta ecept me because shes not fully traind yet and im the only one who relly rides in my family.

me and gemz go out every morning to ride our horses, we live afew feilds away so thats so much eiser, and the horses that we're not riding are following behind.
Just last year i had one of my horses die from being hit by a logging truck, he had reard to protect me but killed him self his name was oanna he was the prettyest horse i have ever seen, i miss him so much. But i have so many photos for me to remeber.
Anyway gemz horse had a new foal its called honey so cute haha.

well my stupid little sister wants me to go help her ride coz she sucks at it
ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment